The third season of KZUM’s Soup and Songs concerts features a variety of Lincoln performers monthly through March 25, 2018. The intimate concerts also feature dinner, including soup by Open Harvest.
Admission is $10 per person. Purchase tickets here on our website.
Each event begins at 5:30 p.m., with doors opening at 5 p.m. Seating is limited to about 45 people, so the purchase of tickets in advance is recommended. Updates on availability will be posted here as tickets sell out.
Seating is first-come, first-served. Purchasing a ticket only guarantees you admittance into the event, not a specific seat.
- Nov. 19: The Lightning Bugs – SOLD OUT
- Dec. 17: Lloyd McCarter duo – SOLD OUT
- Jan. 21: Freakabout (acoustic duo) (tickets on sale here.)
- Feb. 25: Aunt Bunnie’s Parlor (tickets on sale Jan. 22)
- March 25: SAS (tickets on sale Feb. 26)