February 12 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 8:00am on day Second of the month, repeating until July 9, 2019
Save 10% on regular price general merchandise and wellness items on Wellness Wednesday – every second Wednesday of the month! Owners will save an additional 15% (total 25% off) on all WishGarden Herbstinctures.
This month is all about Heal and Awaken! We will be joined in the store by:
— Cait from Lincoln Acupuncture Project from 10 am – 1 pm
— Carie Leyden, certified Reiki Master from 6 pm to 8 pm
Both will offer mini sessions to staff and customers in the store!