Community Crops 2019 Plant Sales
Join us for a fantastic selection of vegetable plants, tasty herbs and beautiful perennials.
Buying plants is a great way to help support community gardens in Lincoln!
Earth Day Event Plant Sale:
Saturday April 27, 10:00am-3:00pm
Location: Union Plaza, 21st & P Street.
Fri, May 3, 2:00pm – 7:00pm & Sat, May 4, 9:00am-1:00pm
Location: Wyuka Stables, 3600 O Street
Plants sustainably grown by Community Crops at our Greenhouse! Also featuring locally grown plants from Gene Gage (Papa Geno) of Heartland Organics and the Nebraska Statewide Arboretum! If that wasn’t enough, Big Red Worms will be on hand with their amazing compost products!
Cash, checks, credit cards are all accepted. SNAP (food stamps) accepted for all food plants.
What you’ll find at the main season sale:
- Over 40 varieties of heirloom and hybrid tomatoes.
- Delicious types of peppers, eggplant, cucumber, squash, melons, and many more vegetables that grow well in Nebraska.
- Perennial plants of all kinds, from the Statewide Arboretum
- Over 30 different varieties of herbs, including basil, oregano, sage, parsley, rosemary, lavender and thyme.
- Edible perennials such as service berries, elderberries, hazelnuts and more.
- Special perennials from the Nebraska Statewide Arboretum.
- All plants are locally & naturally grown!